Our team provides our clients with a wide range of corporate compliance services, with a particular focus on the following.
- Overall strategic advice relating to compliance matters
- Services that are provided under a building block concept to accommodate each client’s individual needs
- Risk assessment audits and audits of corporate compliance practices
- Designing and developing corporate compliance policies and programs
- Compliance related due diligence investigations in connection with mergers and acquisitions and preparation of post-closing compliance programs
- Overall assistance with the implementation of corporate compliance policies and programs, including training modules
- Ongoing support with respect to specific regulatory compliance matters, such as securities market law compliance and anti-corruption related issues, dawn raid support
- Corporate crisis management
- Assistance in defense measures with respect to alleged regulatory breaches and related investigations
Our practitioners have extensive expertise from a wide range of anti-corruption, anti-cartel, securities market disclosure and insider information issues, market abuse, data privacy, as well as general corporate governance matters.